Tuesday 6 September 2011

The sky is falling! The sky is falling! Oh wait, it's just the ceilings...

Yep, the ceilings are finally in. Most of them don't have cornices yet but what a difference it makes. Now I can actually see how much more area of wall I'm going to have to paint because I thought raised ceilings were a good idea.

Seriously though, the ceilings look great and I'm so glad we raised the height of them in the family/kitchen/dining ... it makes the whole area look bigger and seems to let more light in (even though the windows are exactly the same size as they would have been if the ceilings were lower .. go figure!)

Here's the kitchen:

(with Drew photobombing again! He popped up from behind the wall just as I took the photo)

From the back alfresco corner:

Looking in the front door:

No comments:

Post a Comment