As you can see in the last post, we have made quite a few changes to the original floorplan, which is apparently what is holding up the whole process.
We gave our 'final draft' of the plans to our incredibly patient customer liaison officer (CLO) Sharee back at the beginning of October. She told us it would take 8 weeks to get the preliminary plans done and sent out to us with all the costings but here we are in February still waiting.
I know we made lots of changes but seeing as we received a copy of the plans with the changes on them within a week, I'm a bit confused as to why it's taking so long now.
Oh well, all we can do is wait ... and wait some more.
I'll be the thumb-twiddling champion of the world if this keeps up ...